For Patients and Visitors
Patients and visitors must undergo temperature and symptom screening upon arrival and wear appropriate personal protective equipment. Please be especially attentive to wearing a mask over your nose and mouth. If you arrive without a mask, one will be provided to you. Valve masks and gloves will not be permitted at this time.
- Each patient can be accompanied by one visitor. If necessary due to childcare or school closures, children or siblings may accompany a patient or parent to their appointment.
- If a patient does not pass the screening process, they will be required to reschedule their appointment.
- If a visitor does not pass the screening process, they will not be permitted to accompany the patient during their visit.
- To support social distancing in our waiting rooms, patients and visitors may be asked to return to their car until their appointment.
- To support social distancing in our clinic evaluation rooms, adult visitors accompanying adult patients may be asked to wait in common waiting areas during procedures.
- During the appointment, we encourage patients to keep in contact with their loved ones through virtual means, including Skype, FaceTime, and/ or phone.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms please call to reschedule your appointment –
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting